Friday, November 12, 2010

Bitch Bubbly



The name & bottle is really cute! At first I was a bit wary about the cap because it's a regular bottle cap. It made it seem more like a novelty sparkling wine. But then I opened it.

Cost: $13 at Mondo Vino.
Smell: Mixed berry
When it hits the tongue: Smooth, creamy, strawberry. I kid you not it almost reminds me of a strawberry jollyrancher. Makes my mouth water! 
Aftertaste: A little zing of pear. It's not dry. You can barely taste any alcohol (which can be either a good thing or bad thing, depending on your preference).

If you're into sweeter drinks (as I am), this one is delicious!!
I would say this is my favorite so far. I would bring this to a party. It's gimmicky and fun, but backs up it's attitude with amazing flavor!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment